Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Goodbye Atlantic, Hello Lake Michigan!

I took a long hiatus from blogging to finish up my last year of undergraduate study. Between writing a (ninety page!) senior thesis and attending as many parties as possible "because it would be the last chance to do so," I didn't have much time for anything else!

My biggest news is that I have just moved to Chicago! I don't have a job (yet!), but I did fall in love...with expensive restaurants that feature vintage cocktails and farm to table menus, public transportation, art galleries and jazz festivals. I'm looking forward to runs through the Lincoln Park Zoo, trips to Chicago's top museums and, of course, blogging about all the food I encounter.

I am going to miss the Atlantic Ocean, though. I spent a week in Maine saying goodbye.


The beautiful Nubble Light in York Beach, ME.


Goodbye, Atlantic!

Hello, Lake Michigan!

(P.S. More on my new bike later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment